MATLAB is one of the most popular programming languages today for engineers and scientists, and with good reason-it allows analysis to work efficiently with large amounts of data. The webinar has been schedule for the beginners to help them understand basic to advanced functionality of MATLAB.
- Creating MATLAB Variables.
- Working with matrix and Scalar Operation.
- Using IF statements and Loops creating Functions.
- Importing data.
- Building basic plots and 3D plots.
- Working with graphs.
- Creating Hydrological Models.
Date: 26-June-2020 (Friday)
Time: 10:00 AM (PST)
Dr. Muhammad Waseem (Assistant Professor)
CEWRE, UET Lahore
Dr. Muhammad Shahid (Assistant Professor)