On behalf of Schneider Electric and AVEVA to invite our students to participate in challenge, “Schneider Go Green 2021”, one of the world’s biggest global student innovation competitions. This is the 11th year and they are looking for more diverse, disruptive and game-changing technologies for the future.
This year’s themes feature:
- Access to Energy: Enable universal access to energy in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Homes of the Future: Probe into smart home technologies for immersive, user-friendly experience and sustainable energy consumption
- Plants of the future: Design digital solutions to improve industrial practices with the incorporation of IoT, Machine Learning and more
- Grids of the future: Imagine the future of energy management and distribution to cope with rising energy demand and extreme weather
- De[coding] the future: Envision future approaches to design, engineering and construction of assets and infrastructure.
Please have a look at the challenge platform for more info: https://bit.ly/3cI8CX3
Schneider Electric and AVEVA are excited to tap into the fresh perspectives from young minds that can reshape energy management and automation worldwide.
To participate in this challenge, students can register on the platform and submit their solutions in teams of 2 people.
By participating in this competition, students will have the opportunity to receive :
- Consideration for an HR interview at Schneider Electrics
- Personalised Mentorship from Schneider Electric’s best experts
- Networking opportunities with global student innovators
- Pitch to Schneider Electric’s top management at the Virtual Global Finale
- Go on a free trip to Boston, London, New Delhi, Paris or Shanghai for winners